10 Active Dry Powder Do's and Don'ts
From keeping your car smelling fresh to dry shampoo, our Active Dry powder is a jack of all trades product that is sure to be helpful during a variety of activities. After talking to our Preseason testers, we found out there are a lot of ways to use the Active Dry powder. Here are a few that we thought were particularly smart and a few opportunities to learn from others’ mistakes.
- Do: Sprinkle gingerly into the front or back of pants (paying careful attention to the direction and force with which you squeeze)
- Don’t: Use Prep U active dry powder on open wounds or as the basis for an anti-home invasion boobie trap
- Do: Keep Prep U active dry powder in a safe (and preferably high) place, out of the reach of those under the age of 8
- Don’t: Use on cakes, pies or pastries for decoration nor flavor enhancement (we know it smells great)
- Do: Sprinkle in your gym bag, diaper bag, yoga bag or man purse to make it smell better.
- Don’t: Use on your pet. Our products are certified Cruelty-Free and we do not vouch for nor recommend use on non-humans.
- Do: Apply liberally during a heat wave. We have received lots of positive feedback for the cooling sensation and anti-chafe magic when applied liberally to ‘the boys’
- Don’t: Transfer our powder to an alternate container to unless absolutely necessary, lest it be mistaken for poison or illegal substances.
- Do: Use in smelly sneakers, sports pads/equipments and in cars. Arrowroot is a natural odor and moisture absorbent.
- Don’t: Forget to purchase an extra powder (or two) for the sweaty dad, grandpa or nephew in your life!