From keeping your car smelling fresh to dry shampoo, Prep U's Active Dry Powder is a jack of all trades product that is sure to be helpful during a variety of activities.After talking to our Preseason testers, we found out there are a lot of ways to use the Active Dry powder. Here are a few that we thought were particularly smart and a few opportunities to learn from others’ mistakes.
1. Do: Sprinkle gingerly into the front or back of pants (paying careful attention to the direction and force with which you squeeze)
2. Don’t: Use Prep U active dry powder on open wounds or as the basis for an anti-home invasion boobie trap
3. Do: Keep Prep U active dry powder in a safe (and preferably high) place, out of the reach of those under the age of 8
4. Don’t: Use on cakes, pies or pastries for decoration nor flavor enhancement (we know it smells great)
5. Do: Sprinkle in your gym bag, diaper bag, yoga bag or man purse to make it smell better.
6. Don’t: Use on your pet. Our products are certified Cruelty-Free and we do not vouch for nor recommend use on non-humans.
7. Do: Apply liberally during a heat wave. We have received lots of positive feedback for the cooling sensation and anti-chafe magic when applied liberally to ‘the boys’
8. Don’t: Transfer our powder to an alternate container to unless absolutely necessary, lest it be mistaken for poison or illegal substances.
9. Do: Use in smelly sneakers, sports pads/equipments and in cars. Arrowroot is a natural odor and moisture absorbent.
10. Don’t: Forget to purchase an extra powder (or two) for the sweaty dad, grandpa or nephew in your life!
Information on this site is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Any information on this site is not intended to make claims to any unique individual and/or experience.