Terms of Service
Last modified: December 09, 2017
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website at [prepuproducts.com] (our “Website”). It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
Information We May Collect and How We Collect It
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website, and
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From our records of fulfilling transactions you enter into with us.
This policy does not apply to information:
- that we collect through any means other than this Website, or emails, texts or other electronic messages between you and this Website; or
- that a third party collects, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
We collect several types of information when users of our Website sign up with our Website, place orders with us, enter a contest or respond to a survey we may run, or correspond with us about our Website or products, including:
- Information from which you can be identified personally (“personal information”) that you voluntarily provide to us. Examples include your name, physical address, e-mail address, and telephone. If you place orders for our products, we may also collect other personal information needed to process your payments (e.g., credit card number, CV code, card expiration month and year), and we may collect details of the transactions you carry out through our Website and of our fulfillment of your orders.
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us so that we better understand your smelly boy situation but that does not identify you personally. Examples include the number, ages and birthdays of children in your family or other smelly boys in your life, and your non-personal information responses to survey questions we ask for market and product research purposes.
We may use automatic data collection technologies such as:
Flash Cookies. Our Website may use local stored objects (flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics.
We use the information, if any, that we collect using these technologies to better understand how our users use our Website and third party websites or other online services, and to consider improvements and changes to our Website. Information we collect this way [is statistical and does not include personal information/may include [SPECIFY]]. See Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information about your options for making choices about the behavioral tracking these technologies enable.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, about us, our Website, products, services, or promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our understanding of the market for our products.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations or enforce our rights under any contracts you and we are bound by, including for billing and collection.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may aggregate your information with other information we collect or develop and may disclose such aggregated information without restriction, provided however that we will not disclose any of your personal information as part of any disclosure of aggregated information.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep your personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, in compliance with this policy.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Prep U’s assets (whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding) in which personal information held by Prep U about our Website users is among the assets transferred, provided that such successor agrees to abide by this policy with respect to your personal information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- If applicable, to any other person we indicated would be a disclosee when we asked you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Prep U, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by us to promote our products, do not provide the information to us. If you have provided the information to us and wish us to stop using it to promote our products, you can opt-out by emailing us a t firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject Line: Opt Out.
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. Please remember, refusing cookies may result in parts of our Website being inaccessible or non-functioning.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at [email@example.com] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.